2015 Anglers in Action, LLC.
Website Created By TWC Web Designs
1. This tournament has four divisions in which kid's may win prizes: Bass, Bluegill, Crappie, and Catfish.
2. The top three largest crappie, bass, bluegill, and catfish will determine the children's division winners
for that day.
Children may only win one prize per day. For example, if a child has the 2nd largest bass and
the 3rd largest catfish, they will be awarded the 2nd place prize in the bass division. This will
allow more children an opportunity to win prizes.
3. Participants must be accompanied by a parent or adult with written parental permission.
4. Participants must be 12 years of age or younger at the time of tournament to compete and win
5. Entry fee is $10.00 per day and must be paid before fishing.
6. All fish must be caught on the tournament lake between the official start and end time each day.
7. Official start time at Lake of the Ozarks is (6:30am for Spring) (7am for Fall) and ends at 3pm each day.
Grand Lake Big Bass Bash will start at 6:00am & end at 2:00pm each day.
8. Children may fish with live bait or artificial lures.
9. Sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation are expected from every contestant.
10. All fish weighed in must be of legal length.
11. No contestant can weigh more than 4 fish per day. Only one fish can be brought through the
weigh-in line at a time and all fish weighed in will become the property of the tournament and
will be released back into the lake.
The Big Bass Bash offers lots of great prizes & awards for children 12 and younger.
Entry fee is $10 per day for each child.
Brought to you by: